Chinwag Marketing Internship: help us create, curate & communicate
Fancy joining a small, but frenetically busy team doing some interesting work at the forefront of the digital media and marketing world for a 3 month paid marketing internship?
Full details are available on Chinwag Jobs, naturally, but there's a brief outline of the role below. Attitude is more important than qualifications, experience and a demonstrable body of work also rates highly.
Our approach is to create and curate content, working with the community to highlight interesting developments in our own inimitable style. Reckon you've got the smarts? Here's more info from the job ad:
"We ideally want someone to start ASAP, initially for 3 months, after a successful 2 week trial. This role, based in Old Street, London, will involve working across Chinwag, Chinwag Jobs, Digital Mission, Psych and potentially more on the following:
- Looking after all social media channels (inc. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest etc)
- Write and distribute regular newsletters via MailChimp
- Plenty of blogging (with your own byline)
- Liaise with, motivate and manage guest bloggers
- Managing sponsor blogs
- Manage media partnerships for Chinwag's events
- Create promo & content plans for events
- Keep event websites up to date (e.g. updating programmes, speakers etc)
- Distributing, collecting & collating feedback forms
As we're a small team, there'll be crossover with other areas of the business and you're more than likely to be helping with event organisation amongst other things.
You'll be working closely with the rest of the team and will need to be motivated, organised and a selfstarter with a heavy dollop of common sense. There's plenty of opportunity to make your mark, learn lots and get involved with loads of exciting projects.
This is a paid position and there is a little flexibility in timings (although this will challenge your organisational skills) to fit around your schedule.
For the full details and to apply, check out the full listing at Chinwag Jobs.
Photo (cc) Simon Huggins.