UKTI Announces China Mission Backed by Huawei: Applications Open
UKTI are working with Huawei to offer small and medium enterprises SMEs the opportunity to join them on a Mission to China running on the 18-22 March 2013.
A British Government will be your guide round Huawei’s facilities to discuss their procurement processes and supply chain opportunities in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing & Shanghai.
There are discounts and grants available to participants. Deadline for applications 15 February 2013.
Huawei a leader in ICT Global Solutions Provider industry, also one of the most important UK-China partners in the digital market.
Who Should Apply
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Technology
- Internet of Things and its Applications
- Digital Media and Content
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud Computing
- Discover real business prospects
- Gain understanding of Huawei’s procurement processes and supply chain
- Demonstrate your company’s capabilities and expertise to Huawei through one-to-one meetings with relevant departments and local partners
- participate in the second China UK Enabling Innovation Leadership Forum, networking with leading Chinese businesses and Government agencies
- Increase your visibility and brand recognition. helping to build lasting relationships
- Receive expert support and advice from UKTI staff based in China
- Take advantage of substantial financial and logistical support available from UKTI
For more information about the mission and how to apply click here.
Don’t forget you have until the 15th to be a part of the mission.
Photo (cc) Danis Matisons
|UKTI Enabling Innovation ICT Mission to China||892 KB|