It's Just a Hop, Skip & a Jump over to Social Media Week Europe
As you probably already know Social Media Week London will be back in September. If you didn’t know then I am sorry to be the one to break the news. Although it must have been a mighty big rock you were hiding under.
Social Media Week February is running in 8 global locations, it may feel a little too last minute to longhaul it to the other side of the pond to NYC or Tokyo but the European locations are just a hop, skip and a jump across the channel.
With lots of the events being run in English it really is worth having a look, or getting involved in a google hangout!
The schedules are still being updated so it is worth checking them regularly. To get you started I have picked a few to tempt you with.
What's On In Europe
Catch a bit of Copenhagen
- Social and AlwaysOn is changing the Digital Marketing Value Chain
- Social media and recruitment? The valuable lessons learned by Maersk Drilling
- The Big Perspective: Why Maersk Group is all in favor of social media
- Next step for Maersk Line: Unlocking the full potential of social media
- Digital IQ – Listen before you speak!
- The Social Hotel
- Big data destination
- Elevating events through social media, with destination growth as a kick back
- The art museum on social media – presentations by three different museums
- Debate: Is there a best practice for art museums on social media?
- User involvement and co-creation – three cases
- The first steps to using social media in the recruiting process
- CNN: Providing af front row view to the american election - in Denmark & Sweden
- Promise of true "listening" on social media: Generating a community that cares
- A Universal Toolbox for Facebook Success
- LinkedIn lead-generation - The power of personalization
- Why We Love Companies With A Purpose - Engaging employees
- What LEGO learned from the passion of their users
- Social Media in the newsroom in 2013
How about Hamburg
- I'm Speaking and Nobody is Listening
- Word of Mouth marketing
- The next best thing for sport fans
- myTaxi - creative disruption
- Social Media in Recruitment
- Catherine Barba: My passion for entrepreneurship
- BUY NOTHING 2013
- Enterprise Social using Open Source Frameworks
- Nextmobility - shaping the future of urban mobility! By SMW Hamburg & Copenhagen
Musing over Milan
- La strategia digitale per la Marriage Equality
- Social Reading
- Twiplomacy - La diplomazia ai tempi di Twitter
- Tumblr: Power of Fashion Self-Expression. La comunicazione Fashion su Tumblr
- Viaggio al centro delle conversazioni online: dagli insight alla strategia d'azione
Pop over to Paris
Watch this space for more links to events in Europe.
photo (cc.) br1dotcom