Win a Ticket to The Guardian Activate Summit - London July 9 2013
Transforming the world through digital innovation, technology and openness.
Discover how digital innovation, technology and openness are transforming the world at the Guardian Activate Summit on 9 July in London. This event is your chance to meet the people using technology to transform how we do business and reshape the world.
A Summit like no Other
Take part in engaging talks and workshops – network with the leading lights and the most innovative start-ups in your industry.
This year, we have assembled an exciting multi-disciplinary programme of presentations, debates and lightning pitches to discuss the following questions:
- To what extent is technology serving human needs?
- Can open government data really save the world?
- Cities, innovation and entrepreneurship – what can London learn from other cities?
- How will the next phase of the web be funded?
- Across education and healthcare how is mobile being used to drive change?
Confirmed speakers include
- Vint Cerf, Chief internet evangelist, Google
- Hans Vestberg, president and CEO, Ericsson
- Rebeca Grynspan, under-secretary-general, United Nations
- Chris Vein, chief innovation officer for global, The World Ban
Enter here for your chance to get one of the 2 free tickets.
The competition closes on July 5th. Good luck!
If you’d prefer to register right away instead of taking your chances you can do so here.
Register today with this Chinwag exclusive code "AL1" for 20% off.
Obligatory small print: Judges decision is final. No cash equivalent. Draw takes place on July 5th. No data will be sold or passed on. Entrants will be added to Chinwag's email newsletters. Any questions, drop us a line.