Win a Ticket to Thinking Digital Conference 21-23 May
Insight and ideas drive Thinking Digital, an annual conference with a reputation for attracting the best thinkers and speakers.
The sixth event takes place between 21-23 May at The Sage Gateshead, and one lucky Chinwag reader will be attending free.
Thinking Digital have given one ticket worth £275+VAT. The competition closes on April 30th - see below for entry details.
Can't Wait? Thinking Digital have given us a discount code for all you registered users of over 15%.
You should attend if you...
- Want to understand how the future will be affected by technology and world-changing ideas
- Would like to explore advances in other disciplines that may be relevant to your own field
- Wish to make a difference and have an impact
- Would like to collaborate, share thoughts and ideas with other creative, innovative and entrepreneurial people
- Seek the next big hairy audacious idea!
Tickets will remain priced at £225+VAT until Thursday, 28th March. Book here.
See the full programme here.
- Aza Raskin – the co-founder of the Massive Health start-up that was recently acquired by Jawbone.
- Jack Andraka – is a 16 year old scientist who won the 2012 Intel Science and Engineering Fair for creating a pancreatic cancer test that is estimated to be 168 times faster, 26,000 times less expensive and potentially almost 100% accurate.
- Aral Balkan – a well known and liked experience designer who was recognised by Microsoft and .Net Magazine as one of the top speakers of 2012.
- Graham Hughes – this British filmmaker recently completed a four year journey to every country in the world without ever once resorting to an airplane. His exploits have earned him a show on the National Geographic channel and a place in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Check out the full list of the 25 announced speakers here.
The Competition is now closed.
You can also get a discount code as a registered user click here for the code.
Photo (cc) Benjamin Ellis.