Chinwag Clinic: Mobile Advertising Smarts
Welcome to a new type of event from Chinwag! Chinwag Clinic: Mobile
Advertising Smarts is the perfect opportunity to discuss your questions
about all aspects of mobile advertising...
Chinwag Clinics are collaborative consultancy sessions where everyone learns from the questions posed by their peers. As your questions are submitted to the experts in advance, you can be sure you'll have your question answered to gain maximum benefit for your business.
With mobile advertising moving mainstream are you still the novice or seeking guidance further along the way? We will help you understand the key practical issues being faced by brands, agencies and the mobile advertising sector.
Want to find out...
• which ad tools can deliver the most effective branding campaigns?
• Wondering how click-through banner ads or text links, sponsored content or listings compare?
• should you focus shift to the user experience, delivering something more relevant, timely, personal and contextual?
• if mobile is the best platform to get up close and personal for the advertiser?
• how do we tackle effective measurement of mobile advertising?
• is measurement critical, or do we need to evolve from the ‘if we can’t measure it’ mind-set and look at more general KPIs?
Now is your chance to learn. Come and quiz our panel of experts gathered from the mobile advertising space, educate yourself on the issues, and share real-world experiences with peers. BOOK NOW!
Tim Green - Executive Editor, Mobile Entertainment magazine
Tim Green is executive editor of Mobile Entertainment, the world's only dedicated trade magazine for the mobile content community. The magazine was launched in 2005 and is now firmly established as the journalistic authority in the sector. Tim has been writing about mobile entertainment since the market’s inception in 1999, first as mobile editor of MCV (the games industry trade magazine) and then as a senior analyst with market forecaster Screen Digest.
Stephen Upstone - MD, European Business Development, Ad Infuse
At Ad Infuse Stephen Upstone is responsible for building business with operators and publishers in Europe. Stephen is also Co-Chair of the Mobile Marketing Association’s EMEA Mobile Advertising and Global Video Advertising Committees. Prior to Ad Infuse, Stephen worked in advertising and technology for over 15 years as media strategist at the large agency networks and more recently in senior business development and operations positions in venture capital backed technology start ups, such as Rhythm New Media and Touch Clarity. Stephen has worked with brands as diverse as Vauxhall, Smirnoff, Nescafé, L’Oreal, beeb.com, The AA, MTV and Tower Records.
Mark Slade - MD, 4th Screen Advertising
Mark has a unique knowledge of all areas of the mobile advertising value chain from working within advertising agencies, mobile operators and mobile content/rights owners, spanning 10 years of experience working in interactive advertising and new media. 4th Screen Advertising launched in February 2006 and is the UK’s leading mobile advertising agency. The agency assists mobile operators and WAP publisher’s monetise traffic to their portals through mobile advertising. 4th Screen Advertising is a sister company to Mobile Interactive Group, the UK’s leading multimedia mobile interactive services provider.
Jonathan MacDonald - Senior Consultant, Mobile Marketing, OgilvyOne Worldwide
At Ogilvy, Jonathan is the Senior Consultant on Global Mobile Marketing Strategies. Prior to this, Jonathan was a Director of Blyk, the world's first purely ad-funded Mobile Network. As one of the original team, Jonathan shaped the overall business strategy in the sales, operations, analytics and creative departments. Before this, Jonathan was the Commercial Director of Ministry of Sound, CEO of a Sky Television Channel, Chairman of the British Music Retail Industry and consultant to 100+ companies over 18 years. In his spare time he is a keen blogger, and is currently writing his 2nd book called - The Communication Ideal.
How do Chinwag Clinics work?
* You can ask - in advance and on the day - about anything within the clinic subject area, whether you have a specific question about a project you're working on, or would just like to ensure a particular topic is covered in the session.
* Sometimes larger events are so busy that all the audience questions can't be asked in the time available. These special events are limited to just 30 people to allow plenty of time for discussion and individual questions.
• You can be sure that your interests will be focused on by the session expert
• You'll have the opportunity to learn from the questions asked by others
• Enjoy exclusive, focused networking in your area of the digital industry