2nd Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America
Taking place on the 22nd and 23rd August 2012, the 2nd Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America brings together the IT industry’s biggest players to discuss cloud computing and do business together.
Cloud Computing has become a truly mainstream form of IT delivery in the last few years, but with the evolution of the industry moving at lightning-fast pace, it’s important for businesses and organisations of all sizes to be given a clear picture of how this form of technology can improve and develop their use of IT – both in the workplace and on the move.
With around 500 people in attendance from across the region, and a number of top global exhibitors and expert speakers giving focalised talks in our large keynote theatre, the 2012 Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America is expected to be one of the most anticipated events on the region's IT calendar.
- 2 day executive level conference on Cloud Computing and related topics
- 1 day free-to-attend expo with full workshop program
- Debate highly relevant, important topics and trends within manageable groups
- Advise and receive support from fellow industry experts
- Collaborate with peers to develop new strategy and best practices for your business
- Refreshments served throughout the day, including a sit down lunch
- Evening networking reception for all attendees
- Part of the world's leading Cloud Computing event series