The Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Conference
Monetise Food & Drink Trends & Innovations Which Excite, Engage & Capture Customer Attention: Drive Sales Both In-Store & Online With Profitable Future-Facing, Consumer-Focused Communication Strategies
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 17th May 2017, Cavendish Conference Centre, Central London.
Harness the latest multi-channel and retailing insights focusing on the driving of sales, future-facing and consumer-focused communications
View the agenda here: www.foodanddrinkconference.com/brochure
1 Day, 27 Speakers: The Co-Op ● Iceland Foods ● Ella’s Kitchen ● Fuel 10k ● Whitworths ● oomi ● Planet Organic ● Bay Tree Food Co ● Pernod Ricard ● Britvic ● Nomad Foods ● Kerry Foods ● Pod Foods ● Nom Noms ● Taywell Ice Creams ● Savse Smoothies ● Levy Restaurants ● Wessanen UK ● Greggs ● M&S ● McCormick ● Gü ● Adelie Foods ● LR Suntory ● Nim’s Fruit Crisps ● Chivas Brothers
- Monetise The Latest Food & Drink Trends: Turn consumer trends and insights from today, tomorrow and beyond into profitable innovations
- Market Nutritious, Healthy Products Which Perfectly Match Consumer Perceptions & Concerns: Examining and harnessing the potential of the latest health trends within your business
- Foster Long-Term, Win-Win Relationships With Retailers: What do retailers want and expect to stay customer-centric and drive business growth?
- Master Sugar Reduction: Align consumer perceptions and technical innovations for reduced-sugar products which sell on the shelf
- Profitable, Future-Focused NPD: Translating and developing key trends into customer-focused product innovations which stay at the cutting-edge
- Tap Into International Trends & Insights: Exploring flavours and cuisines which capture consumer attention across the globe
- Boost Your Digital & Social Media Visibility & Impact: Drive audience engagement and sales
- Innovative Online & In-Store Marketing Campaigns: Win customer attention and drive sales
Plus - Live Cooking Demo, M&S Keynote, Panel Debates & Much More!
For more information please call us on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email infofoodanddrinkconference [dot] com