The Social Media Results Conference
Advanced, Practical, Results-Driven Social Media Strategies With Impact: Maximise ROI & Cultivate Long-Term Engagement With Innovative Platform Strategies Which Harness New Trends & Effectively Target Audiences With Relevant, Stand-Out Content!
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 11th May 2017, Museum of London, Central London.
View the agenda here: www.socialmediaresultsconference.com/brochure
1 Day, 26 Speakers: UNILAD ● BuzzFeed ● ITV ● Dublin 98FM ● JustGiving ● Three ● Joules ● Revlon ● NHS Choices (nhs.uk) ● UKTV ● PZ Cussons ● GSK ● Google & YouTube ● Hotels.com ● RSPCA ● RBS ● Telefonica UK ● News UK ● Comic Relief ● Yardley London ● McLaren ● Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd ● Post Office ● CNN Digital Worldwide ● Pernod Ricard UK
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
Snapchat, WhatsApp, Periscope: All the latest updates to help you drive engagement and maximise
- Stand-Out, Engaging Platform
Strategies: Maximise the
value and impact of established and emerging platforms with tailored strategies
for each platform
- Proving Value & ROI: Attribute results and justify
investment with the most effective measurement methods and tools available
- Attention-Grabbing, Results-Boosting
Content: Meet the
demands of a content-hungry social media environment with cutting-edge,
- Reach & Engage Target Audiences: Explore proven and innovative
ways of targeting relevant audiences on the right platforms
- Working With Influencers – In
day-to-day practicalities of establishing and maintaining a successful
- The Power Of Video: Effectively integrate video
into your social strategies as a powerful engagement tool
- What’s On The Horizon? Identify and exploit opportunities with the latest trends, tools, technologies and innovations for next-level social media results
PLUS! In-Depth Sessions Focused On The Sector’s Hottest Social Media & Digital Engagement Topics, Social Media Platform Breakout Sessions with Facebook, WhatsApp & Twitter, an Interactive Panel Debate and Much More.
For more information please call us on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email infosocialmediaresultsconference [dot] com.