Subject: RE: NC 4.04 loading problem
From: Christian Cook
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:43:56 +0100

Loaded it with NC 4.0.4, very slow to load but it was 168k through and
through.

Regards

Christian Cook
web designer, ISL.
cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com) <cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com)>
http://www.isluk.com <http://www.isluk.com>
isolated? Feel the ambience: http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/
<http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web/>