Subject: Re: MacWEEK Article
From: dyap
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:09:25 +0100

Hi,

Good article. I'm new to Flash. The main reason why I'm serouisly
looking into it is exactly because I beleive that it will be integrated
into the browser 5 versions, (a much more inticing icentive for people
to migrate, more so than version 4 ever did). A <streaming> flash site
looks great on any machine; from WebTV to a MacIIci. If Netscape and
Microsoft took a page from !yahoo, they could open the flood gates for a
truely interactive web. Streaming, will do for the web what Will Smith
did for 'Men in Black'- "I make this look good."
For all you spoiled T1 users out there, cut your bandwidth to 33.6 and
see what everyone else will be using for the next 2-3 years. Flash is
the only way to go.

Q: This may be a stupid question, but if I have two objects, is there a
way to connect a corner of one object two the other, so that when I move
it, the object automatically resizes/scales?

Don Yap
dyapatescape [dot] ca (mailto:dyapatescape [dot] ca)

<!Fact#1: It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up.
The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of
its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the
stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.>