Subject: Re: Graphics Tablet
From: Sean Cohen
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:59:40 +0100

Dear Tony,
Dunno about the prices but I have used a wacom for quite some time now
with flash 2 and now flash 3. I really love the variable line available
with pressure sensitivity. If I could add to the omnipresent flash 4
wishlist: I would like pressure sensitive opacity and tonality as well.

Everyone who draws their animations by hand should try it within flash with
a tablet. It produces it's own quirky flavor (with far less control than
illustrator or freehand, I'm afraid) but the result is lots of fun.

-sean