Subject: Re: Graphics Tablet
From: Eric Gibaud
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:35:57 +0100

Hi Tony

We use the Wacom ArtZII, when installing drivers it messed up the way
Windows displays bottons and when in Flash 3.0 it would not display properly
some dialogue boxes and made them useless.

The solution was simple, install the latest upgrade of Win 95, I mean
Internet Explorer 4.0. This means that IE4.0 does fix things in Win 95.

Bye,

Eric