Subject: Doh!and First site/compatibility question
From: Matt Gitchell
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 23:42:42 +0100

Sorry I posted that last message to the whole list, I (obviously) meant to send
it only to Wayne Townsend.

In any case, howdy.
I know this is kind of obscure, but more of you might have to deal with this
question:
anyone know hwy someone'd have problems installing Flash on AOL 4.0?I tested it
once, it worked fine, but since I posted my site
(http://www.coloradoavalanche.com), I've gotten only two complaints, and both of
them were running IE 4.0 beta.
I realize it's still a beta, but could this be a harbinger of things to come?
--Matt