Subject: Re: Flash Jobs - follow up
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:26:01 +0100

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of the people who responded. We received 25 replies!

I'll be writing to all of you individually today to outline our plans and
to ask for more information.

I'll also be forwarding this information to Kent Mahan at Web-Staff (a
division of MacTemps), which is another web development company HQ'd in
Dallas that we have a business relationship with, and who are also looking
for Flash authors now. We are focused specifically on Flash projects at
this point, but they have 30 offices worldwide. They contract general Web
design work, while we specialize in on-line training and presentations.
So, we sort of compete, but then, we work together as well. At any rate,
it's a good business relationship for you.

This month, an article in their client magazine in which I was interviewed
about using streaming Flash technology goes out to 30,000 of their clients.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that this produces a lot of development work
for us. Both WebStaffing.Net and Web-Staff are fully committed to
promoting Flash as a premiere technology to our clients. Together, we have
the potential to become a leading source for Flash development work, with a
worldwide presence.

Anyone else who wants to register with us should do so soon. Both Mac &
Win platforms, and all levels of experience, including interns.

Thx again,

/wayne

>Pls register with me:
>
>wayneatwebstaffing [dot] net
>
>List urls of your work if you can.
>
>This is no guarantee of employment, but it could definately work out for
>both of us.
>
>Best, thx,
>
>/wayne
>
>Wayne Townsend
>WebStaffing.Net

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Dallas, Texas
US- 972.713.8705
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)
gscatOnRamp [dot] Net