Subject: Re: TUTORIALS
From: p.m
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:01:48 +0100

Bryan,

It might be helpufl to check out the archives of the Flashpad. This is a
very active webboard flashers are using. You can find it at:
http://www.flasher.net/flashpad.html

Also, check out the Flash FAQ on Flasher.net. IT has a topic called
'Getting Started'.
http://www.flasher.net/faq/

This list is also a very good resource.

Regards