Subject: Re: New Flash site
From: Seven2000
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:26:04 +0100

<< www.cy-berlin.de >>

It's loading right now, and I can tell you, that beeping is driving me mad!

Enough already! I don't think that your frame actions are working properly.
It appears to be fully loaded but it's not going anywhere. Just that annoying
beeping sound. Hmmmm,....let's try,...... Yup, I had to call up the flash
menu. I stopped the movie, and then hit rewind, and everything came up just
fine. And it looks good, too.

Are all the buttons supposed to take me to "Demnachst Hier" (whatever that
means <g>)? If so, then they worked just fine.

PC 200mhz WinNT
James E. Hensley