Flasher Archive

[Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread] [Next in Thread]

Subject: Animated Buttons on MouseOver
From: Rick Kasparek, McLeodUSA
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:44:27 +0100

Another quick question from the Lurking Newbie:

Just visited the Gabocorp site <www.gabocorp.com> for the umpteenth
time... On his entry page, the simple little Flash3 version button
intrigues me... I understand how you can get animation in the 'idle'
state by simply not including a graphic on the default fram of the
button... but how does he get the new animation on MouseOver?

I tried making the action in the MousOver state a GoTo_and_Play on
a new section of my animation, but it doesn't seem to work. Any
ideas?

Regards...
Rick Kasparek (aka "the old fart")