Subject: FLASH: Check out my game! Kill some vampires! Again!
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:22:25 +0100

Hi Brad,

That loaded quick and was fun. PII 350 Win 98 NN 4.04 .The action was non-stop and I thought the mood sufficiently creepy.
Didn't really like the soundtrack during the action though it did make me sweat.

Larry

Hello,
Please take a look at my game and let me know what you think and/or you have any problems.
http://www.pmg.net/slayer_test/flash.slayer.html
Its made for a 166 or better.
Its actually done for a WB affiliate, so please no "You are going to be sued!" messages.
Thanks,
Brad Merritt