Subject: Re: FLASH: Check out my game! Kill some vampires! Again!
From: Dixon
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:58:20 +0100

Nice game brad, with very nice graphics and anim when the vamps die.

The only thing I would say that on the intro movie (girl right to left and
the coffin scene) you can see all the stuff at the edge of the screen. EG.
the girl should appear from behind the black surround and also dissappear
behind the black surround.

This porbably does'nt make sense so I will shut up.

James Ede
Designer Type Bloke

Sky Rock Network .....
Waterside Studios .....