Subject: Re: FLASH: Server Saga Continues...
From: SoulMan Software
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:10:15 +0100

Anne--
it looks like the problem with IE is that your detection code is only
checking the navigator.plugin object, which is what Netscape uses,
but IE uses the Flash ActiveX Control, which involves using VBScript
to check the existence of (in other words, if the user's browser has
Flash). this specific problem isn't a MIME problem.

dave vanderkloot
soulman software
www.soulsoft.com