Subject: Re: FLASH: Larry's site
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 07:44:52 +0100

Hey Roger,
Just to update you on the whole Attachment thing. The Winmail.dat is a file
that gets added when being sent from Outlook or Outlook Express. I think we
solved the problem once before on here, but I don't recall how. So it's really
not larry's fault, just his computers. Yeah yeah yeah, I know we always blame
our poor dumb machines right?

Anybody remember how to get rid of the winmail.dat, John didn't you know how
last time this came up?

--
Randy Anthony

If there is someone you want but don't think you have a chance. Try.