Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: Now: SWFs and GLCS
From: Frederico
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 02:04:36 +0100

On 4/29/1999 6:00 PM, Brad Bechtel of wellvisatmacromedia [dot] com said:

>Uncommon acronyms are harder to decipher than the full name of the product
>in question. Which programs are you referring to when you say GLCS and AGL?

Sorry, Brad, this ist is so full of acronyms, proggys, appys, nappys and
other unmentionable excretions and extrusions that I simply assumed
anyone who uses the applications in question would know what I was
referring to, and those that didn't, couldn't help anyway.

GLCS= GoLive Cyberstudio (v1-3.x)

AGL= Adobe GoLive v4.x

Again, SFTC (sorry for the confusion). (; (<---Wink)

FBRR, MS, BS, PHd

Frederico

~ The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.~

--anon

Think Clarity