Subject: FLASH: Macintosh problem
From: Teresa Velasco
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:44:02 +0100

Hi guys,
I'm just a beginner but my first problem has nothing to do with flash
but with the way it's embed in HTML. I�ve done several pages and a
friend of mine working on mac with Communicator 4.5 doesn't see my swf
's though she is able to see them locally.
Will somebody with mac and communicator or IE check this site?
http://www.flash-es.net/intro.htm
Thanks in advance

Theresa Velasco