Subject: Re: FLASH: playback of all scenes
From: Adam Norwood
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:02:44 +0100

Hey Dave - here's a possible solution, but as far as the timings go, I
don't know how accurate this will be. One thing you could do to view the
entire movie while working in Flash is to set a keyframe on the last
frame of your scene, and set a "Go to" action on it that will make it
bump to the next scene. For instance, make the last frame of Scene 1 "Go
to and Play" Frame 1 of Scene 2. Sound confusing enough? :) Then you can
choose "Enable Frame Actions" under the Control menu (or press
ctrl-alt-a), which will make the action work while you're inside Flash.
As I said, I have no idea how this will work with your RealAudio, since
I'm not a sound techie. I just don't have a sound mind...but I hope it's
a good lead.

Let me know if this helps,
Adam Norwood