Subject: Re: FLASH: level madness
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:06:42 +0100

At 03:20 PM 8/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all-
>
>I am working on a movie that is running 4 levels at once, and am running
>into some difficulties with getting the 4th level to pass messages to the
>3rd level. Basically, the 3rd level opens a movie on the 4th level, which
>plays, then passes a message to advance the 3rd movie 1 frame. However,
>it's not coming through, or if it is, is is bringing the 3rd level movie
>back to the 1st scene when it passes the message. This is th 1st time I
>have a) used so many levels, and b) attempted to pass a message to a level
>with more than one scene.

Hi Michael.
Be sure to use frame labels in the level3 movie and in the TellTarget
commands. What you're trying to do should not be problematic. If you need
more help, post again and consider quoting your commands for us to see.

-Marc

Marc Hoffman
<marchofatjps [dot] net (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net)>