Subject: FLASH: Browser version problems
From: Rob Brewster
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:47:09 +0100

I was informed today that a site I developed (http://www.voiceart.com) which
I have tested with Netscape 4.02 (I use IE) and works fine, only produced
the audio with no graphics on a Netscape 4.05 version. Anyone got any
obvious explanations for this?

Also someone using IE 5 informed me that they were unable to listen to any
of the embedded audio files because the realplayer controls did not show up.
It works fine with earlier versions. ?? Any help in this area would be
really appreciated.

Cheers
Rob Brewster
Aztech Designs