Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Where to find Unlabeled CD-R discs
From: George Kuch
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 01:38:08 +0100

Maxell makes White and Gold printable CD-Rs. There are also a number of
companies which sell CD-R printers.

Take a look at www.maxell.com/cdr/

Hope this helps

By the way, there just happens to be a small flash movie of one of their
print ads on that page. I wonder how that happened?

George Kuch
SSD&W Inc