Subject: RE: FLASH: 3D
From: James Mansfield
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:48:30 +0100

Title: RE: FLASH: 3D

Have you guys heard of Illustrate for 3D max?
You can export a whole 3D animation as a shockwave flash. You can then import the swf file into a flash file as a series of frames to make a movie clip animation with. You can then also edit each frame to achieve the look you want.

Illustrate is however a plug in for 3D MAx so u will need this prog as well.

More info at http://www.davidgould.com/

James Mansfield