Subject: Re: FLASH: New Media OpEd pushes Flash- opinions?
From: Robert Lewis
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 06:25:11 +0100

Here's a few benefits not yet mentioned:

Flash is easier for a beginner to understand than HTML, even with the
WYSIWYG editors.

Scalabitlity - At Ucon there was a Flash demo on a Palm Pilot!

Fewer compatibility problems. Sort of.

No wizards to help make our animations.

-robert
www.biggs-gilmore.com/flash/