Subject: FLASH: getURL > window
From: ed billings
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:51:58 +0100

Hopefully an easy question.

I am using generator and Flash 3 to create a live interactive news
ticker . . . and everything is working extremely well, except . . . .
that I am setting up the GetURL and then I am wanting to open a new
window . . . . however . . . instead of just _blank . . . I would like
to control what the window looks like . . . width and height, toolbar,
menubar . . . etc . . .

I know how to do this in javascript . . . but how do I incorporate this
into the flash movie?

Thanks!

Ed Billings