Subject: FLASH: tracking a menu?????
From: suraj prabhu
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:24:53 +0100

Hi flashers,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with this problem..

Say i have  a tree structure with 3 levels.....A,B,C

level A launches it's subset in level b and level b launches it's subset in level c then how do i hi lite the path....let me illustrate it to be more clear

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B11 B12 B13
C111 C112 C113 C114

Now if the user has reached c114 in the following sequence of operrations A1->B11->C114 then that path has to be hi-lited
and if he clicks then on say A3 then the path has to reset itself and the process should repeat for A3 and it's sub-sets. hope i'm clear.If i'm not do let me know guys.
Am using Flash 3 and the glitch is I am generating this menu dynamically using generator. Any help on this one folks.

Suraj...:-)