Subject: Re: FLASH: Animated Flash Button
From: whitelaw
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:42:22 +0100

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the reply. I went back in and defined the instance as a
movie clip. I re-inserted this instance into the button, to make sure the
change carried over to the button. It is still not fading in and out when
the cursor is over it.

One more thing - and this is a bit funky. When I just play it while
in flash, I get the sound when over, but still don't get the fading
letters. However, if I preview as flash, when I put the cursor over the
button, I get the audio, but I also get the letters appearing. They don't
fade in, they just appear, and they never go away, even after moving the
cursor off the button.

Thanks,
Robert