Subject: RE: FLASH: Two questions
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:27:45 GMT

On #2...

Can you simply have it call a URL that initiates the pop-up window with all
the parameters set, or are you trying to avoid that? If you can do that, I
would go to:

http://www.websorcerer.com/playgrnd.html

and look at the examples there...there's some pretty easy stuff you can pick
up there.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302