Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash competition
From: stickman
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:17:41 GMT

stickman's 2 cents:
VRML applications are hardly proprietary of Cosmo.
The point is that non-immersive VRML properties would enhance Flash's
pallette with less bandwidth and LOTS less tinkering.
visions of rotating (true 2 axis rotation) buttons and rotatable
navigational fields (instead of simple charts)
with complex heirarchies this becomes very valuable.