Subject: Re: FLASH: Tween Bug?
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 19:38:41 GMT

At 02:13 PM 12/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I believe the problem is caused by moving a shape tweened item. Shape
>hints do not follow a shape hinted object when it is copied or moved. A
>very irritating feature which we have discussed on several occasions.

Ah! That discussion was apparently prior to my getting on the list -- at
any rate, I missed it.

>Also, don't you think you should get the MIME set on your new server?
>http://www.FlashCentral.com/Tech/Index.htm#Server

Didn't realize it wasn't (I usually use IE) -- I normally just use that
server as a staging area for testing stuff (like some people use geocities)
and in that it is a new setup, I haven't done much there in the way of
testing with Netscape.