Subject: BEST FONTS TO USE
From: Kelly, Derek
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:03:53 GMT

Maybe this is more of a design question, but I'm sure it's of a little
interest.

The text on my (work-in-progress) Flash movie renders really poorly (I'm
using either ARIAL or Times NR (sorry!) at 11 or 12)
and it looks crap when viewed through a browser.

Is this font size small or should I really get a hold of some better
fonts.

Cheers

DEREK KELLY