Subject: lines & selection. bug?
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:18:16 GMT

Hi Folks,

I'm having a *lot* of trouble with lines & selection.

When dealing with multiple lines (straight) (symbols) the selection system
seems to go crazy.

Creating lines and then trying to align them. Goes nuts.
Clicking off selects certain lines, clicking off again selects different
ones. Trying to deselect and reselect is also wierd. I haven't been able
to get a number of lines to line up yet. Command-K can result in some
lines just going away.

This is very repeatable.

Is it a bug, or lack of sleep on my part?

I'm using the mac version.

Any help is apprreciated.

Thx,

/wayne

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Dallas, Texas
US- 972.713.8705
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)
gscatOnRamp [dot] Net