Subject: Re: transparent flash movie
From: Tina Woo
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 02:22:30 GMT

btw, did anyone find that after you make the imported gif to the flash
movie and make it transparent, the graphic will move slower than the one
I don't need to make it transparent.

One more thing, some weeks ago I try to send e-mail to ask if there is a
limit of exported movie size for the trial verson of flash2?? it can't
be larger than 844kb.

maybe my e-mail address that I find is wrong last time, so I hope this
time I can send it from reply. Hope that someone will find it and help
me to solve this problem. I'm a beginner for flash.

thanks.
Christina