Subject: www.olympic.org newbie question
From: Richard Millward
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:31:10 GMT

Both the opening animation and the "home page" of the Olympic site have
text objects that fade in and out. A constant fade-in/fade-out loop was
part of my conceptual design, but so far in my relatively short
acquaintance with Flash2 (c. 2 part-time weeks), I haven't seen how to
accomplish that. Am I missing something obvious?