Subject: FLASH: OT: help....non-flash site check....
From: Brandon Padron
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:28:10 GMT

i'm in kind of a bind here. i've done some work for this web site in miami
using html and some javascript in a library file. i did most of the work
over my winter break before i went back to school....but i am in rome this
semester and the internet connections in italy are horrible. there seem to
be a couple of bugs in the scripts, but i can't really determine what they
are from where i'm at. if anyone could take a look at the site with various
platforms and browsers and simply tell me what errors pop up, i would
appreciate it. the owners of the site are on my case to fix it a.s.a.p. but
the logistics from here are next to impossible.

any help would be appreciated....

thanks

-brandon