Subject: FLASH: Number of variables in a generator movie
From: Andrew Vester
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:53:46 GMT

Hi, I have a generator template which has quite a few variable elements -
all text. There are probably 100 variables per frame of a movie clip, there
is a frame for each letter of the alphabet so there are probably 2600 pieces
of text that need to be replaced.
Is this a resonable request of Generator?
I am using a text file to pull the values into the template, should I split
this text file up into 26 seperate text files?
At the moment when I try test the movie Flash dies.
Thanks for your time.
Cheers
Andrew