Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Wacom Tablets
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:26:15 GMT

Hi Scott,

I'm using a Wacom tablet, the 4" x 5" Erasing Ultra Pen w/DuoSwtch
These are my settings that I use to draw in Flash, and other drawing
programs.
When I bought Flash3, I had fiddle around with the settings while I
was drawing in Flash3, and this is what works for me.
Double Click Assist - Enabled
Click pressure - 7%
Pressure range - Auto
Pressure Curve - Normal
Tilt Sensitivity - 6
Eraser function - Eraser Aware
Click Pressure - 5%
Pressure Range - Custom
pressure curve - soft
Scaling method - normal
Tablet Orientation - Landscape
Mapping Aspect - To Fit
Tablet Area - Entire Tablet
Screen Area - Entire Display

Mary Brzys
Flash Artist

---Scott Wilkinson <scottataliasinc [dot] com> wrote:

> Hi Matt:
>
> I have the smallest Wacom tablet--the 4" x 5" "Pen Partner." It
works great
> for me, and doesn't take up a lot of desk space. I don't have any
trouble
> drawing with it. But then, I'm not a serious artist!
>
> The "baby" Wacom tablets, by the way, have all the quality and
durability of
> the big ones--they're just smaller.
>
> One glitch: pressure sensitivity with my tablet works beautifully in
every
> app BUT Flash...not sure why. (Anyone have any ideas?)
>
> Scott

==

http://www.brzys.com
rhymes with fries!