Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Wacom Tablets
From: Jayma
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:05:42 GMT

I may catch some stuff here, but I didn't have a lot of money at the time I bought my tablet. I got the Calcomp Drawing slateII in 4x5 for $50. Its pressure works great in Flash, and it is programmed to do actions in flash that I do a lot (adding keyframes, making symbols, etc) It is smaller then I would like, but since I am used to it, it works just fine.