Subject: FLASH: Projector....cross platform???
From: Roxtar1
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:14:41 GMT

I think I saw this posted but i can't find the old mail...
When you make the .exe projector from an .swf, will it run on PC and MAC if
put onto a CD ROM? My projector also refers to a folder full of .swf's because
I'm using the load movie action....Do I have to make 2 separate projectors and
2 separate refence folders for PC and Mac??
Thanx in advance...
Patrick