Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH making the movie change in main frame
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:03:20 GMT

Hey Lars
When your making the frameset, you need to make sure you have a base
name for that frame. Ok, the HTML part is over, now for what we are all
here for, flash. In flash, when you go to the properties of the button,
or frame, and set the 'Get URL' action, at the bottom of that window
there is a drop down box that is called window, you need to type in what
the frame name is you want that page, or flash file, to go to.

--
Randy Anthony

"Oh, I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on our mission statement and
envisioning a new paradigm!"