Subject: FLASH: flash/non flash detection (newbie)
From: Mark S. Tagliaferro
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:38:40 GMT

I'm trying to create a portal page that features a flash animation and
buttons, but will also provide a link for non flash browsers. The rest
of the site is non flash (except for a couple of places). Ideally, if
they have the plug in, they can access the rest of the site via the
buttons, but if not, I would like them to link through to the main (non
flash) part of the site.

Can someone point me at a tutorial to do this?

Thanks,

Mark T