Subject: F5 � AS/LoadMovie-Problem -Please help!
From: flasher �Pascal
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:40:35 -0000

Hi there

I recently posted a simplified version of my question to the list but
unfortunately had no "valid" response". In a small site my "loadMovieNum"
works fine for NS (Mac & PC) and for IE (Mac).. for some reason it won't
work for IE on PCs (v. 5 & 5.5).. I tried to figure it out but all that
happens is that my brain is wasting itself... so if someone's got a
clue...pleeeeaaase...

greetings
pascal

This is my code on the button (nested in an MC):

// jumps to animated sequence where crosshair positions itself for window
opening (label: to menu)
// (( ONLY NEEDED WHILE CONTENT WINDOW IS NOT OPEN TO AVOID MOUSEOVER
ANIMATION TO OCCUR WHILE CONTENT IS ACTIVE))
on (rollOver) {
gotoAndPlay ("to menu");
}
// jumps to animated sequence where crosshair positions itself back to
origin (label: to logo)
// (( ONLY NEEDED WHILE CONTENT WINDOW IS NOT OPEN TO AVOID CONTENT WINDOW
TO DISSAPEAR WHEN MOUSOUT))
on (rollOut) {
gotoAndPlay ("to logo");
}
// jumps to animated sequence where crosshair opens content window (label:
building content window)
on (release) {
gotoAndPlay ("open window");
}
// tell targets (activates via (goto & play frame 5)) the content_MC of the
selected button (here: content_news)
on (release) {
loadMovieNum ("http://www.undergod.net/undergod_gallery.swf", 1);
}
// checks if an MC has "window open" status (frame 44 of the "aufbau" MCs)
and if YES play the "close window" sequence of that MC
on (release) {
for (i=0; i<_root.arrayMC.length; i++) {
varMC = _root.arrayMC[i];
if (_root[varMC]._currentFrame >= 34 && _root[varMC]._currentFrame <
80) {
_root[varMC].gotoAndPlay(60);
}
}
}
// checks if an MC has "content open" status (frame 29 of the "content" MCs)
and if YES play the "close content" sequence of that MC
on (release) {
for (i=0; i<_root.arrayMC2.length; i++) {
varMC = _root.arrayMC2[i];
if (_root[varMC]._currentFrame >= 6 && _root[varMC]._currentFrame <
55) {
_root[varMC].gotoAndPlay(35);
}
}
}
on (release) {
setProperty ("_root.vignette", _visible, "0");
unloadMovieNum (1);
}