Subject: 5.0a update for Mac OS
From: -kingcarrot- .
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:15:04 -0000

Many listers have mentioned freezing/crashing problems with Flash 5 on their
Macs.

Perhaps you all already are aware, but Macromedia has released an update to
hopefully solve some of these problems in Flash 5.

----

I attended FF2K1 and felt that all 3 days were incredible!
Some of the highlights for me included Hillman-Curtis, Flammable Jam and Joe
Sparks!

If you think about it, they all have a great deal in common...inspiration.