Subject: Set Variable with Expression
From: Ezra Schwartz
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:46:08 -0000

I'm using Flash 4 and I need to set a variable from a movie clip onto the
main stage using an expression. I can't use "telltarget _level0" then set
the variable because I need to use the _x and _y of the movie clip. When
naming a variable as a string you put /: before it to put it onto the main
stage, what do you do when the variable name is an expression and not a
string? Hope that makes sence. Thanks!

Ezra